- Ministry Planning Meeting: Officers of the congregation will meet this Tuesday night, September 29, at 7:00 PM.
- Estate Planning: Next Sunday, October 4, our district’s Planned Giving Counselor, Pastor John Kenyon, will preach at our worship and will provide a presentation on estate and other planned giving in place of the adult Bible Class. Please plan on joining us for this informational presentation. If you have specific questions, Pastor Kenyon will be available Saturday evening to meet with individuals.
- Ladies Guild: The regular scheduled meeting on October 6 will be preceded by a dinner at the Big Boy Restaurant at 5:30 PM. All women of the congregation are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by Saturday, October 3. The actual meeting will still be held at church in the fellowship hall at 6:45 PM.
- Good Shepherd/Crusader Wear: An order form is available on the credenza in the church entryway. These forms will be due back in the church office with full payment no later than November 1, 2015. This year we are offering polo shirts with the church logo. All other items on the form will have the school logo.
- Mission Festival: Mission Festival is planned this year for Sunday, October 18. Our district’s Mission Board Chairman, Pastor Bob Krueger, will preach at our worship and provide a presentation on our district’s mission work. A potluck meal will follow the second service. Look for more information soon!
- Women’s Bible Study: All women are invited to join us tonight at 6:30 PM in the fellowship hall as we begin a study of The Lyrics of Love – Solomon’s Song of Songs.
- MLS Homecoming Tailgate Party: The MLS Foundation would like to invite you to celebrate the tradition of football, food and fun at MLS. Please join us! Friday, October 9 at 5:00 PM (On the practice field along Hardin St.) Menu includes pulled pork, sausage, potatoes, mac & cheese, vegetables, and an assortment of pasta salads and fruit. Tickets are absolutely necessary. This fabulous party becomes more popular every year and you don’t want to miss the fun! Tickets are available now! Purchase your tickets through the MLS Foundation office at 989-793-7511. Adults-$12; Grade School (K-8)-$6; Pre-K and under-just a penny (ticket prices do not include admission to the 7:00 PM football game vs. Valley Lutheran)
- The MLS Fall Open House is Friday, October 9, 2015 from 1:30 to 5:30 PM. The Homecoming Football game is at 7:00 PM Please register by October 6, 2015. For more information about the Open House, or if you would like to register, please visit the MLS website at www.mlsem.org.