- Kindergarten Open House: We will be hosting a Kindergarten Open House on Saturday, February 21 at 1:00 PM. If you know any families either inside or outside the congregation who may be looking for a school for their new Kindergartner, please see Pastor for more information.
- School SCRIP will be available for purchase today following both services.
- Directory: Please check your contact information in the church directory and mark any corrections. Please place an “x” by your name if everything is accurate. Thank you!
- MLS Volunteers present, past and future are invited to the Seventh Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner – Sunday, February 8, 2015 – Social Time – 5:00 PM Dinner – 5:30 PM – MLS Dining Hall. Preliminary information about volunteering for the WELS synod convention July 27-30 will also be discussed. Please RSVP by calling the office at 989-783-1010 ext. 222.
- MLS Foundation Dinner and Auction will be held Sunday, February 15, 2015, 4:00 PM at Sullivan’s Black Forest in Frankenmuth. Reservations are necessary. The cost is $30 per person when paid in advance and $35 when paid at the door. $10 of each ticket is a direct donation. We also need donations of new items and services. Call the Foundation office 989-793-1010 ext. 234 for reservations or information.
- MLS is offering a $50.00 discount to NEW students who intend to enroll in the 2015-2016 school year. Apply by February 19, 2015 to qualify. Current students need not apply to MLS again. This offer applies only to NEW students.
- Today’s Christian Women’s Retreat registration has begun. Registration materials are available on the church bulletin board and also online at www.tcwr.org. The retreat will be held April 10 and 11 at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West Hotel, Lansing, MI. The theme for this year’s retreat is “You Make Known to Me the Path of Life,” Psalm 16:11. The password for the online registration is the word retreat.