- Christmas Poinsettias: A sign-up sheet to order Christmas poinsettias is on the church bulletin board. Each plant is $7.00. Please sign up by December 10th. Thank you for beautifying our church to celebrate Christ’s birth!
- Our Midweek Advent Service is this Wednesday, December 6 at 6:30 PM. A soup supper will precede the service at 5:30. All are welcomed and encouraged to attend. A sign-up sheet is posted.
- SCRIP cards are available for purchase between church services today.
- Christmas Baskets: We will be delivering baskets for Christmas to some of our members who could use a little help at this time of year. There is a basket for a free-will offering in the back of the church today through next Sunday, December 10th.
- Christmas for Kids is scheduled for Saturday, December 9 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. There are volunteer and donation sheets on the bulletin board. Please sign up if you are willing to volunteer your time or donate items. Volunteers are needed to make a successful event.
- MLS Choir: Please join us for Michigan Lutheran Seminary Concert Choir singing at our church on Sunday, December 17 at 8:00 and 10:30 AM. We are delighted that they will be presenting their program of music at our congregation.