- Ladies Guild: The Ladies Guild is starting back up and their first meeting will be Tuesday, September 1st at 6:45 PM in the church fellowship hall. All ladies of the congregation are welcome to attend.
- LES Parent Meeting: There is a back to school parent meeting at 9:00 AM next Sunday, August 30.
- Home & School Society: Our Home and School Society will meet tomorrow, Monday, August 24 at 7:30 PM at the Grand Traverse Pie Co. We will start planning events for the upcoming school year. Every parent is welcome to attend.
- Track Meet: This year, our Lutheran Elementary School has the privilege of hosting the small-school track meet that takes place in May for our area schools. The Board of Education hopes to get an early start with this project and is seeking anyone who might be willing to help organize and plan for this event. Experience in this area would be a bonus. If you might be interested, please speak with Pastor Behnken or a member of the Board of Education.
- St Luke’s in Vassar invites you to a special outdoor worship service that will take place at St Luke’s Lutheran School at 4:00 PM on Sunday, September 13. They are observing the 25th anniversary of the school. An anniversary meal and fellowship will follow the service. Please reply if you plan to attend the meal by calling the church office at 989-823-7923 or email email@example.com.
- Crown of Life in Cadillac: You are invited to the congregation’s 10-year anniversary service on Sunday, September 20th at 4:00 PM.