- Family Bible Class today will conclude its study of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. Please join us!
- Evangelism Evening: Join us for the final evangelism evening of the summer. We will meet this Thursday, August 20 at 7:00 PM at church. Hope to see you there!
- Ladies Guild: The Ladies Guild is starting back up and their first meeting will be Tuesday, September 1st at 6:45 PM in the church fellowship hall. All ladies of the congregation are welcome to attend.
- LES Parent Meeting: There is a back to school parent meeting at 9:00 AM on Sunday, August 30.
- Home & School Society: Our Home and School Society will meet on Monday, August 24 at 7:30 PM at the Grand Traverse Pie Co. We will start planning events for the upcoming school year. Every parent is welcome to attend.
- Track Meet: This year, our Lutheran Elementary School has the privilege of hosting the small-school track meet that takes place in May for our area schools. The Board of Education hopes to get an early start with this project and is seeking anyone who might be willing to help organize and plan for this event. Experience in this area would be a bonus. If you might be interested, please speak with Pastor Behnken or a member of the Board of Education.