- Flowers on the altar today are given in celebration of our risen Savior!
- Church Office Hours: The office will have intermittent hours during our LES Spring break April 2 – April 6. Regular office hours will resume Monday, April 9. Please contact the pastors via their cell phone. Thank you.
- Voters’ Meeting: April 17th is the date for our regular quarterly Voters’ Meeting.
- New Women’s Bible Study – The Week that Changed the World! – begins April 8th. Join us on Sunday Evenings from 6:30 – 7:30 as we begin this new series. The resurrection happened. It’s not just the belief of Christians, it’s borne out by history, archaeology and science. The documentary film, The Week That Changed the World, takes viewers step by step through the events of Holy Week – shedding light on the key players, unraveling the political intrigue and answering longstanding questions about what happened and why. Bring your Bible and a friend!
- MLS Concert Choir will present their Homecoming Concert on Sunday, April 8 at 7:00 PM in the MLS Chapel. This will be the final concert of their spring tour. Please consider attending this concert to show your support and welcome the choir back. It promises to be a spiritually edifying and wonderfully inspiring concert.
- LES School Play: Our Lutheran Elementary School will be presenting their school play immediately following the second service and luncheon on Sunday, April 29. All are welcome to attend.
- School Registration forms are to be returned to the church office by May 30. If you did not receive a packet of school registration forms and are interested in sending you child to school here, please contact the church office and they will see that you receive a packet of information.
- Church Camping Trip – All members of Good Shepherd Church and School along with their families and friends are invited to join us for the annual church camping trip. Mike and Pam Krueger have booked site #112 at Bay City State Park for June 21-25. Come for an afternoon, a day, or even an extended weekend. Camping fees are $25/night plus an $8.00 reservation fee. You need to reserve your own campsite online at www.midnrreservations.com Bay City State Park has a playscape and splash park, hiking and biking. Questions?
- LES Field Trip: On May 23-25th, the 6-8th grade students of the LES will be going on a field trip to Southern Ohio and Kentucky. The National Museum of the Air Force, The Ark Encounter, and the Diamond Caverns are the three main destinations. In addition to Mrs. Schuette, a male chaperone is required. In order to keep the students’ cost down the chaperone will be expected to pay their share of lodging, ticket prices, meals and gasoline. The chaperone will be required to provide a vehicle capable of transporting three students and their luggage. If you are interested in being considered as the chaperone, please submit your request in writing to the Board of Education prior to April 12th.