- Regular Sunday Bible Class and Sunday School begin today at 9:20AM.
- Choir: Please join us for choir this year! Rehearsals begin today following second service.
- The Front Door will now be locked during school hours Monday – Friday. You will need to ring the doorbell to be let in.
- New Alarm Code: The alarm code has been changed. If you had access before, please speak to Pastor Behnken to obtain the new code.
- How We Got the Bible – Women’s Bible Class Begins Tonight! The story of the Bible has been called, The Greatest Story Ever Told. But did you ever wonder where the Bible came from? Who wrote it? Why they wrote it? Who decided which books to include? With its sixty-six books, more than 1,100 chapters, an astounding 30,000 verses, a mind-boggling 700,000 words—it’s no wonder the Bible is the world’s most fascinating book. Come and join us as we see how it was all put together in How We Got The Bible, written by Dr. Paul L. Maier, a Lutheran and a Professor of Ancient History from Western Michigan University. This class has five lessons, so we should easily be able to cover the material in our September and October classes. Women’s Bible Class meets at church on Sunday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30PM. In September we plan to have class on Sept 9, 16, and 23. If you would like to attend but need a ride or a babysitter, please contact me and we’ll work something out. Likewise, if you are able/willing to provide rides or babysitting, please let me know. Call or text me at 989-835-9467 or email me at email@example.com. I’m looking forward to learning along with all of you once again!
- School & Church Picnic: Our annual church & school picnic is Sunday, September 16th at 12:00PM at Plymouth Park, (formerly Pavilion “A”) (by the Playscape). Please bring a dish to pass and meat for the grill. Table service and beverages will be provided.
- Little Lambs: Do you have a preschool-aged little one who could benefit from time with other children hearing the good news of Jesus? Do you know someone who does? If so, please contact our new Little Lambs Coordinator, Sally Fein (989) 274-3445. Thank you!