- Presentation: Today after worship, we will have a brief presentation after both services to introduce the Council and Board of Education’s recommendation to the Voters’ to place a divine call for a school principal as well as a part-time preschool teacher.
- Invitation for the Ladies Only: Good Shepherd’s women’s Bible study meets tonight at 7 PM in the fellowship hall. Join us to discover what it means to be a Lutheran Christian. Martin Luther sparked the Reformation when he nailed his protest to the door of the Castle Church in 1517. That protest had the one goal: bring the church back to the foundation of the Bible. To be a Lutheran Christian means to base our teaching and practice on the Bible alone. Our new study, Reformation: Grace, Faith, Scripture, presents 12 important biblical principles that are still important to us and all Bible-believing Christians today. Join us tonight as we delve into our first lesson, “The Beginning: Baptism.”
- School & Church Picnic: Our annual church & school picnic is today at 12:00 PM at Plymouth Park, (formerly Pavilion “A”) (by the Playscape). Please bring a dish to pass and meat for the grill. Table service and beverages will be provided.
- Teen Bible Class: The first is scheduled for September 29 at 6:30 PM. Dinner will also be provided. Please contact Pastor for more information.
- Need a ride? Can you give a ride? If either of these apply to you as you come to church, please let one of the pastors or elders know. We would like to make sure everyone who would like to is able to come to church on Sundays, and if a ride would help someone, we want to see if we can connect people who may be able to serve or be served in this way. Thank you!