- Ordinary Women, Extraordinary God: It’s here! Today’s the day! Our first Women’s Bible Study meets tonight! Come and join us for cider and doughnuts at 6:30 PM in the fellowship hall. We’ll start digging into the Scriptures at 7:00 PM and our goal is to get to know and understand Luke, the author of the Gospel of Luke. Music, snacks, girl time and a good measure of God’s Word. Sounds like a recipe for success, but it will be even better if you are there. See you tonight!
- School Scrip: The Home and School Society is participating in the Scrip program this year. Gift cards to local retailers will be available for purchase. The Scrip program then donates a portion of the purchase back to the school. Like Box-Tops and Campbell soup labels, Scrip is an easy and free way to help support some projects around school. Please contact Nicole Mason if you have any questions. She will be available to purchase gift cards from today, October 5th between worship services and after 2nd service.
- New Organ: We are blessed to have received the generous gift of a new organ for our sanctuary! The new organ will be arriving soon and will be a wonderful blessing for our weekly worship. Please look for more details soon.
- Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Food Bank collection is about to start. A list of specific items that are needed will be coming soon. Monetary gifts are also welcome, and are used to purchase store gift cards for the WLS families. Collection will be gathered from October 12 – 26.
- Fall Festival Game Night: Good Shepherd will be hosting a Fall Festival game night on Friday, October 17. Pizza and pop will be provided. Please bring a snack to pass and your favorite game. There will be fun for all ages, so please mark your calendar!
- Save the Date for the Michigan Lutheran Seminary Court Street Players production of “I Remember Mama.” The play will be presented to the public Friday, November 21 through Sunday, November 23.
News & Notes – October 5