- Reformation 500: A district-wide worship service is being planned for Sunday, November 5 at 4:00 PM. This service will be in commemoration of God’s grace at the 500th anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation. Please plan to attend this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We are also planning on a congregational fellowship opportunity after the service. Look for more information on that detail soon.
- Good Shepherd Logo Wear Available: We are trying something new this year and offering items that are ordered over the internet. Please go to https://ksetees.com/good-shepherd/ and see what is available. There are items with the school logo and the church logo. Payment and ordering will be done only through this website. The deadline to order is Tuesday, October 31. All orders will be handed out through the church office in November.
- LWMS Mid-Michigan Circuit Fall Rally is Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 10 AM. Registration begins at 9:30 AM at Mt. Olive Lutheran Church, 602 Sidney, Bay City. The speaker, Alice Danell, will present on mission work in Grenada. Lunch will be provided, and prizes will be given away! All are welcome to attend.
- Voters’ Meeting is Tuesday, October 17 at 7:00 PM. Voters, please plan on attending this important meeting.
- WLS Food Bank: We will be gathering a special offering on October 15 and 22 for Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary’s food bank. The food bank supports married students and their families while they are studying at the Seminary. Funds go to purchasing food, baby items, and household necessities.
- Forward in Christ & Meditations for 2018: Please note the sign-up sheets on the church bulletin board. Please add your name to the current list if you are interested in a subscription for 2018. Please cross out your name if you no longer want to receive it for the next year. Thank you.
- Need a ride? Can you give a ride? If either of these apply to you as you come to church, please let one of the pastors or elders know. We would like to make sure everyone who would like to is able to come to church on Sundays, and if a ride would help someone, we want to see if we can connect people who may be able to serve or be served in this way. Thank you!