- Christmas Baskets: We will be collecting free will offerings for gift cards to be purchased for our Christmas baskets. These gift cards will be delivered to some members of our congregation who could use a little extra help at this special time of the year. A basket will be available for the next two Sundays, December 7 and 14.
- Christmas for Kids: December 7th after late service we are asking volunteers to assist with canvassing around church to inform neighbors of Christmas for Kids. We will have a lunch of chili provided. Please sign up on the church bulletin board so we can plan accordingly.
- Christmas Service Rehearsal will be held on Saturday, December 20 at 10 AM for all children PK-8 who would like to participate in the service December 21.
- Christmas Fellowship: A sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin board if you would like to bring Christmas cookies for the fellowship gathering we will have following the Children’s Christmas Service on December 21. Thank you!
- A sign-up sheet to order Christmas poinsettias is on the church bulletin board. Each plant is $7.00. Please sign up no later than December 14. You may take home your poinsettias after the first of January. Thank you for beautifying our church to celebrate Christ’s birth!
- The MLS Choir will join us to edify our worship on Sunday, December 14. We will be welcoming them with a breakfast when they arrive and a potluck dinner following the second service. Sign-up sheets to help are on the bulletin board.
- Advent Soup Suppers: Advent soup suppers will take place before our Midweek Advent Services beginning at 5:30 PM. The Ladies Guild will host the dinner on December 3rd. Sign-up sheets are posted on the bulletin board. All are welcome!
News & Notes – November 30