- The Church Office will be closed this week November 22-24 for Thanksgiving. You can call the pastors on their cell phones if you need to reach them immediately.
- Christmas Poinsettias: A sign-up sheet to order Christmas poinsettias is on the church bulletin board. Each plant is $7.00. Please sign up by December 10th. You may take home your poinsettias after the fourth of January. Thank you for beautifying our church to celebrate Christ’s birth!
- Saginaw Valley Lutheran Chorale Christmas Concert is Saturday, December 2 at 6:30 PM at Bethel Lutheran Church, 749 N. Pine Street in Bay City and Sunday, December 3 at 4:00 PM in the MLS Chapel.
- Christmas Baskets: We will be delivering baskets for Christmas to some of our members who could use a little extra help at this time of year. A basket for a free-will offering will be in the back of the church from December 3rd through the 10th.
- MLS Choir: Please join us for Michigan Lutheran Seminary Concert Choir singing at our church on Sunday, December 17 at 8:00 and 10:30 AM. We are delighted that they will be presenting their program of music at our congregation.