- Red geraniums decorate our church altar on Pentecost which will take place May 15th this year. There is a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board if you would like to order a plant at a cost of $3.75 each. Please sign up by Tuesday, May 10th. Also, mark whether you would like to take your geraniums home or leave them to plant at church.
- May 20 Track Meet at MLS: A sign-up sheet is posted to the school bulletin board. We are the host school this year and are in need of many volunteers from the church and school to make this year’s track meet a success. Please take a look and sign up for a few open spots. Thank you.
- Building Committee Update: The building committee will present a brief update of their work after both services on Sunday, May 22. This meeting should take no more than 15 minutes, so please stick around if you’re able. The committee is excited to share their proposal with the congregation.
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary invites you to the Commencement Service for the Class of 2016 on Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 10:30 AM in the gym.
- MLS Volunteer Day will be held Saturday, June 4 beginning at 8:00 AM. Snacks will be provided. Lunch will be served at 11:30 AM. Come and go throughout the morning. Work will continue as long as workers would like to stay.
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary is hosting the WELS Michigan District Convention June 6 – 8, 2016. If you would like to volunteer to help with meals, go to the MLS website at www.mlsem.org for sign up information. If you would like to sign up by phone, please call 989-793-1010, ext 222.
- MLS Foundation at Loon’s Baseball Game: The MLS Foundation is honored and thankful to have been chosen as a Michigan Baseball Foundation grant recipient for 2016. Grant funding will help install an AED at Cardinal Field. Game is scheduled for June 29 at 7:05 PM at Dow Diamond. To get tickets in the reserved section, please call Tony at 989-837-6127. Ask for seating with the MLS Foundation. Tickets are $9.50.