- Summer Playdates: We would like to invite all Little Lamb families, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church and School families to attend our summer playdates. Feel free to bring other friends with you as well. We will plan on starting at 10:00 AM on our school playground. We will have drinks available. The restrooms in the school will also be available. In case of rain, come play in the Little Lambs room. Feel free to pack a lunch or just come and hang out. Mark your calendars, the dates are below!
- Thursday, June 21st at 10:00 AM
- Thursday, July 19th at 10:00 AM
- Friday, August 17th at 7:30 PM – Summer Bonfire
- Summer VBS: Please mark your calendars for the week of August 6-9 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Good Shepherd’s Vacation Bible School will take place that week for potty-trained preschool age children through grade 5. Please invite your friends and neighbors as well! Volunteer opportunities are posted. Registration forms are available in the office. Thank you!
- The MLS Foundation is seeking applicants for a part-time office position. If you are interested in helping the MLS Foundation maintain our contact database, prepare mailings, and host events, please visit our website at www.mls-foundation.org/nowhiring for details and qualifications.
- MLS Volunteer Work Day: Your WELS high school, Michigan Lutheran Seminary, is planning its annual Volunteer Work Day and needs you to help make it a success! Please set aside Saturday, June 9, 9:00 AM – Noon, and ready yourself to help with a variety of tasks, from landscaping to painting to general cleaning. Even if you can only stay for a short while, we would appreciate your help in accomplishing things that the MLS maintenance staff is hard-pressed to do on their own. Lunch will be provided. If you have any questions, feel free to call MLS at 989-793-1010, otherwise we hope to see many of you on June 9!
- MLS Foundation Cardinal Classic: We’re excited to start planning for the 14th annual MLS Foundation Cardinal Classic golf outing! This popular event will be held July 21, 2018, at Beech Hollow in Freeland. Early bird discounted registration is available until June 1. We also need sponsors and volunteers to make this an enjoyable, successful event. Call the foundation office at 989-793-7511 or visit www.mls-foundation.org/events/golf for more information and to register yourself or your team.