- Easter Flower sign-up sheet is posted on the church bulletin board. The last day to sign up is Sunday, March 22nd!
- Easter Baskets: We will be delivering baskets for Easter to some of our members who could use a little extra help at this time of year. A basket for a free-will offering will be in the back of the church next Sunday, March 15 and March 22.
- Scrip Cards will be available for purchase next Sunday, March 15th after each worship service. The Scrip program donates a portion of the purchased gift cards back to the school. Like Box-Tops and Campbell soup labels, Scrip is an easy and free way to help support some projects around school.
- MLS Children’s Theater will present a production called Cinderella and the Substitute Fairy Godfather. The public performance is Saturday, March 14 at 7:00 PM. There are no ticket sales for this event, so seating is first-come, first-served. A free-will basket will be available at the door for donations to defray the costs of the production.
- Trinity Lutheran School in Bay City will be hiring a full-time Program Director in our Child Care Center (ages 2 ½-14 years of age) for the upcoming Summer Camp program and the 2015-2016 school year. We’ve been extremely blessed with the opportunity to expand both our preschool and child care programs in the fall. Therefore, our goal is to have both a preschool director and a child care director working together to further our ministries at Trinity and to use our time and talents to serve him most effectively. The program director shall be an active member of a WELS congregation, at least 21 years of age, have earned a high school diploma or GED, and have coursework in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, with hours of experience working with children. If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send an email to email@example.com. Further explanation of requirements needed for State Licensing for professional development requirements, a complete job summary, and an application form will then be sent to you. All applications will be due by Sunday, March 15th for review. Resumes, transcripts, and further supporting documentations will be due by March 27th. Before hiring a new program director, our center will need to submit the credentials to the Department of Human Services for review and approval.
News & Notes – March 8