- No Midweek Bible Study or confirmation is scheduled this week on account of spring break. Also, the office will be open for intermittent hours. Please leave a message.
- Easter Baskets: We will be delivering baskets for Easter to some of our members. A free-will offering basket is located in the back of the church and a box for food and other staples is located in the narthex. We will be collecting food donations until April 6. Please remember that expired or damaged items should not be donated.
- Easter Brunch Sign-Up: On the bulletin board in the hallway you will find sign-up sheets about our Easter brunch. One sheet is for the food that is needed for the brunch. Please scan the sheet and see what you would be willing to bring. The second sheet is for those who plan on attending the Easter brunch. This helps the people who will be setting the tables and chairs up. The Easter brunch is a wonderful time for fellowship. We hope to see you there.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University will be offered again this year starting Thursday evenings, April 10th. (We’ll meet on Wednesday during Holy Week.) Cost of materials for the class is $109. If interested, please speak with Pastor Behnken or sign up on the bulletin board.
- The Spring Rally for LWMS (Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society) will be held at St. Paul’s Lutheran in Saginaw on Saturday, April 26th. Every woman in a member congregation is a member by virtue of her church membership. A Skype presentation on mission work in Russia will be included. Please plan on attending the LWMS Spring Rally at St. Paul’s Lutheran in Saginaw on Saturday, April 26th.
- MLS has their 2014 summer dates and registration available for their summer sports camps. If you are interested, please take a moment and grab a brochure that is hanging on the school bulletin board or go to their website www.mlsem.org.
- MLS Concert Choir will present a Homecoming Concert tonight, March 30, beginning at 7:00 P.M. in the MLS chapel. All are invited to attend this concert. A free-will offering will be gathered.
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary’s Band Concert with Hardin Street Harmony performance will take place Sunday, April 13 at 7:00 P.M. in the gym. A free will offering be taken.
News & Notes – March 30