- Easter Flower sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin board. Today is the last day to sign up!
- Easter Baskets: We will be delivering baskets for Easter to some of our members who could use a little extra help at this time of year. A basket for a free-will offering is available in the back of the church. Today is the last day for this offering.
- Good Shepherd Ministry Planning: The officers of the congregation (all board members and Council) will be meeting today from 1 PM – 4 PM to review the current ministry at Good Shepherd, discuss opportunities for additional ministry and prioritize what to move ahead with. Please share your input with a church officer and give them your prayers and encouragement as they do this work for our ministry at Good Shepherd. If you are an officer of the congregation please plan to attend the meeting.
- School Packets for the 2015-2016 school year are in your church mailboxes. Any families interested in the school can either call the office or speak to one of the pastors, and we can get a packet out to you.
- Groundskeeper: The trustees are looking for someone to take on the responsibility of head groundskeeper. Duties would include making sure we have volunteers for mowing in the summer and snow blowing the sidewalks in the winter. If you are interested or have any questions, please see any of the trustees.
- Easter Brunch Sign-Up: On the bulletin board in the hallway you will find sign-up sheets about our Easter brunch. One sheet is for the food that is needed for the brunch. Please scan the sheet and see what you would be willing to bring. The second sheet is for those who plan on attending the Easter brunch. This helps the people who will be setting the tables and chairs up. The third sheet is to volunteer for set-up and clean-up. The Easter brunch is a wonderful time for fellowship. We hope to see you there.
- Spring Rally for LWMS: The Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society will hold their Spring Rally on Saturday, April 18. It will be held at Bethany Lutheran Church in Saginaw on McCarty Street. Registration starts at 10:30 AM and the Business Meeting will begin at 11:00 AM. Elections will be held. A luncheon will be served after the meeting. This meeting is open to all members of Good Shepherd, men included.
- Concert Choir Homecoming Concert: The 36 voice Michigan Lutheran Seminary Choir will present their Homecoming concert in the MLS Chapel on Monday, April 13 at 7:00 PM. The choir will have just returned from their Easter Tour where they spread the Word of God in song to 13 congregations in Florida, Georgia, Ohio, and Tennessee. Please consider attending this concert to show your support and welcome the choir back. It promises to be a spiritually edifying and wonderfully inspiring concert.
- MLS will present the spring Band Concert on Sunday, April 19 at 7:00 PM It will be followed by a performance from Hardin Street Harmony. Please join us!
- The MLS Foundation invites you to attend the Cardinal Classic Golf Outing on July 18, 2015. It’s not too early to start planning. Once again this year there is a special early bird price for registrations paid by June 1. Contact the Foundation office (989-793-1010 x.37) or visit mls-foundation.org/Golf.html for more information.