- Easter Flower sign-up sheet is posted on the church bulletin board. The last day to sign up is Sunday, March 22nd!
- Easter Baskets: We will be delivering baskets for Easter to some of our members who could use a little extra help at this time of year. A basket for a free-will offering is available in the back of the church today and next Sunday, March 22.
- Scrip Cards will be available for purchase today after each worship service.
- Good Shepherd Ministry Planning: The officers of the congregation (all board members and Council) will be meeting next Sunday, March 22 1 PM – 4 PM to review the current ministry at Good Shepherd, discuss opportunities for additional ministry and prioritize what to move ahead with. Please share your input with a church officer and give them your prayers and encouragement as they do this work for our ministry at Good Shepherd. If you are an officer of the congregation please plan to attend the meeting.
- Groundskeeper: The trustees are looking for someone to take on the responsibility of head groundskeeper. Duties would include making sure we have volunteers for mowing in the summer and snow blowing the sidewalks in the winter. If you are interested or have any questions, please see one of the trustees.
News & Notes – March 15