- Easter Baskets: Today is the last day for the free-will offering. We will be delivering baskets for Easter to some of our members who could use a little extra help at this time of year.
- Easter Lilies: We will be ordering lilies from Kroger this year, and a signup sheet is on the bulletin board. Each lily is $7.00. Sunday, March 20th is the last day to sign up!
- Easter Brunch Sign-Up: On the bulletin board in the hallway you will find sign-up sheets about our Easter brunch. One sheet is for the food that is needed for the brunch. Please scan the sheet and see what you would be willing to bring. The second sheet is for those who plan on attending the Easter brunch. This helps the people who will be setting the tables and chairs up. The third sheet is to volunteer for serving and clean-up. The Easter brunch is a wonderful time for fellowship. We hope to see you there.
- Membership Directory: Updated directories are in your church mailboxes.
- Chaperone: We are seeking an adult male volunteer who would like to serve as a chaperone for our Lutheran Elementary School’s upper-grade trip to Chicago. If you are interested in more information, please speak with Pastor Behnken before Sunday, March 27.
- Special Offerings: In keeping with the congregation’s custom to use special offerings to support the Lord’s work outside of Good Shepherd, the voters made the following special service offering (special envelopes and loose offering) designations: Palm Sunday: Crown of Life Cadillac; Maundy Thursday: Shepherd of the Lakes, Roscommon; Good Friday: MLS; Easter: Good Shepherd Scholarship Fund.
- MLC is now accepting applications for one regular part-time Web Content Manager. A comprehensive description of this position and application can be secured by visiting www.mlc-wels.edu/hr. Applications will be accepted through 12:00 noon on Wednesday, March 23, 2016. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Martin Luther College at 507-354-8221, ext. 399.
News & Notes – March 13