- Directory: A draft of the church directory is located on the credenza in the church entryway. Please check your contact information and mark any corrections. Place an “x” by your name if everything is accurate.
- Thank You: The pastors and teachers would like to offer their heart-felt thanks for your kind and thoughtful gifts to them during this Christmas season. Your generosity is sincerely appreciated. What a privilege it is to serve with and for you!
- Voters’ Meeting: January 16 is the date for our regular quarterly Voters’ Meeting. The Voters’ Meetings are where the business of our church is conducted, and it is important that voters make an effort to attend. If, for some reason, it is impossible for you to attend, please contact the church office or council secretary.
- New Bible Class: A new Bible class begins today. The class will be studying Paul’s letter to the Galatians. Though only a few chapters long, this letter of Paul offers us tremendous comfort as it shows us how we are saved only by God’s grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Of special interest will be examining key differences between the NIV and EHV as we work through this portion of God’s Word.
- Today’s Christian Women’s Retreat registration has begun. Registration materials are available at church and also online at www.tcwr.org. The retreat will be held April 13 – 15, 2018 at the Marriott Auburn Hills Pontiac Hotel, Pontiac, MI. Rooms are also available at the Courtyard by Marriott and the Residence Inn on the same campus. The theme for this year’s retreat is “But Take Heart, I Have Overcome the World” John 16:33. This year we are offering a special rate for students of $115.00, along with speakers and topics that will appeal to young women. The password for the online registration is the word retreat.