- Voters’ Meeting: Our voters will have their quarterly meeting this Tuesday, January 21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Annual Report: Good Shepherd’s annual report is available in mailboxes today. Please take a look at the important information it contains about all the various aspects of Good Shepherd’s ministry.
- Registration for the 20th Annual Today’s Christian Women’s Retreat continues. Speakers include Dr. Kevin Peil speaking on the Human Body and other topics like Growing Up Mormon, Reaching Out with the Gospel to Muslims and Modeling Christ’s Everlasting Love in the Congregational Setting. The musical groups, the Divers and Koine will also be featured. See more details and register online at www.tcwr.org.
- MLS invites all 5th – 8th graders and their families to attend its Winter Open House on January 28, 2014. Students and their families will hear about MLS’ purpose, learn of MLS’ various programs, see the school campus, visit classes, and learn about financial assistance at MLS. The Winter Open House is free and runs from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Please RSVP 4-5 days in advance by visiting www.mlsem.org and clicking on “Visit MLS” or calling (989) 233-0104.
- MLS Foundation Dinner and Auction will be held Sunday, February 16, 2014, 4:00 p.m. at Sullivan’s Black Forest in Frankenmuth. Cost is $30 per person of which $10 is a direct donation. We also need donations of new items and services. Call the Foundation office 989-793-1041 ext. 234 for reservations or information.
- MLS is now accepting applications for next year. All applications for new students received by March 15, 2014 will receive a $50 discount on their tuition. Apply online (our preference) at www.mlsem.org. You may also print off a paper application from our website. There is no fee for submitting an application and all discounts will be applied upon enrollment at MLS. Current students do not need to re-apply.
- MLS: On Monday, February 10, Pastor Andrew Naumann, the Michigan Lutheran Seminary (MLS) recruiter, will have a presentation about MLS. Those interested in learning about MLS, especially grade school students and their families, are welcome to attend. The presentation will start at 1:00 p.m. Michigan Lutheran Seminary is a preparatory high school that encourages young men and women to consider entering the ministry. Your weekly missions offerings help support MLS, and three other schools across the WELS.