- A New Midweek Bible Study has begun on Wednesdays. Together, we are studying what our Lord teaches us about how to read and study his Word. The morning class will meet as always at 9:00 AM. The evening class will meet at 7:30 PM so that we can participate in an online study of the topic led by WELS President Mark Schroeder. Please join us for this unique study!
- Bible Study Survey: Please participate in Good Shepherd’s Bible study survey. The elders are asking the congregation for input so that pastors and elders can best serve our congregation as it together studies God’s Word. Printed copies are available in the back of church. Taking the survey online is preferred. It is linked to our website and Facebook page. Thank you in advance!
- The annual forensics dinner will take place following the second service next week, February 16. All are invited.
- District Pastor/Teacher Conference will take place at our facility on February 24 & 25. Please take a moment and look at the sign-up sheets posted on the church bulletin board. There are many items to sign up for and bring. Thank you!
- A Kindergarten Open House for prospective kindergartners and their parents will take place following the second service on Sunday, March 2. If you’re a parent of a new kindergartner, please join us! If you know of someone who may be interested, please share the word! Thank you!
- MLS Foundation Dinner and Auction will be held Sunday, February 16, 2014, 4:00 PM at Sullivan’s Black Forest in Frankenmuth. Cost is $30 per person of which $10 is a direct donation. We also need donations of new items and services. Call the Foundation office 989-793-1041 ext. 234 for reservations or information.
- MLS is now accepting applications for next year. All applications for new students received by March 15, 2014 will receive a $50 discount on their tuition. Apply online (our preference) at www.mlsem.org. You may also print off a paper application from our website. There is no fee for submitting an application and all discounts will be applied upon enrollment at MLS. Current students do not need to re-apply.