- Kindergarten Open House: We will be hosting a Kindergarten Open House on Saturday, February 21 at 1:00 PM. If you know any families who may be looking for a school for their new kindergartner, please see Pastor for more information.
- Little Lambs at Good Shepherd provides an opportunity for pre-school aged children to enjoy Bible stories, crafts, games, and snacks while making friends their own age. Little Lambs meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school year. If you would like to enroll your child(ren), please call the office. Please reserve your spot soon because, so far, they are filling up quickly this year! Thank you!
- Scrip Cards will be available for purchase next Sunday, February 15th after each worship service. The Scrip program donates a portion of the purchased gift cards back to the school. Like Box-Tops and Campbell soup labels, Scrip is an easy and free way to help support some projects around school.
- MLS Foundation Dinner and Auction will be held next Sunday, February 15, 2015, 4:00 PM at Sullivan’s Black Forest in Frankenmuth. Reservations are necessary. The cost is $30 per person when paid in advance and $35 when paid at the door. $10 of each ticket is a direct donation. We also need donations of new items and services. Call the Foundation office 989-793-1010 ext. 234 for reservations or information.
- MLS is offering a $50.00 discount to NEW students who intend to enroll in the 2015-2016 school year. Apply by February 19, 2015 to qualify. Current students need not apply to MLS again. This offer applies only to NEW students.
- Today’s Christian Women’s Retreat registration will end on March 11, 2015. Be sure to visit the retreat website at www.tcwr.org for all the details. Us the word retreat.
- MLC Choir Tour 2015: The Martin Luther College Choir will present a choral concert titled, For God So Loved the World. The program will include two newly commissioned works on John 3:16, works for choir and congregation, as well as a selection of choral anthems. A free will offering will be gathered to help with choir expenses. They will be in the Saginaw area on March 1-2. Please see the church bulletin board for information on their schedule.