- Church Directory: We now have the ability to print your cell phone number in the directory. A copy has been placed in the narthex for you to update with this new information. Thank you!
- Lenten Soup Suppers: A sign-up sheet has been posted on the church bulletin board for the upcoming soup supper.
- School SCRIP will be available for purchase today following both services.
- Kindergarten Open House: We will be hosting a Kindergarten Open House next Saturday, February 21 at 1:00 PM. If you know any families who may be looking for a school for their new kindergartner, please see Pastor for more information.
- Little Lambs at Good Shepherd provides an opportunity for pre-school aged children to enjoy Bible stories, crafts, games, and snacks while making friends their own age. Little Lambs meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school year. If you would like to enroll your child(ren), please call the office. Please reserve your spot soon because, so far, they are filling up quickly this year! Thank you!
- Koiné: The church band Koiné will present their “Footsteps to the Cross” concert at Michigan Lutheran Seminary on Friday, February 20, 2015. You are all welcome to attend. The concert begins at 7:00 PM and will be held in the MLS chapel. Koiné is a nationally-known group of WELS musicians who have created their own arrangements for familiar hymns, along with some of their own original hymns. They use video projection to accompany the hymns. “Footsteps to the Cross” is particularly appropriate for the Lenten season.
- 3 on 3 Hoops Classic: MLS Booster Club has opened registration for this year’s 3 on 3 Hoops Classic. A flyer posted on the school bulletin board has more information.
- MLC Choir Tour 2015: The Martin Luther College Choir presents a choral concert titled, For God So Loved the World. The program will include two newly commissioned works on John 3:16, works for choir and congregation, as well as a selection of choral anthems. A free will offering will be gathered to help with choir expenses. They will be in the Saginaw area on March 1-2. Please see the church bulletin board for information on their schedule.
- The Seminary Chorus, a 40 voice choir composed of young men studying for the pastoral ministry at Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary, Mequon, WI will present a sacred concert a MLS in Saginaw on Friday, March 6, at 1:30 PM. They will also be at Bethel Lutheran in Bay City, on Friday, March 6, at 6:30 PM. The coir presents hymns and anthems in traditional and contemporary styles, accompanied by a variety of musical instruments and includes congregation participation. The Chorus has toured throughout the country in its 83-year history. Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary prepares pastors for the worldwide mission of WELS.