- Kindergarten Open House: We will be hosting a Kindergarten Open House on Saturday, February 21 at 1:00 PM. If you know any families who may be looking for a school for their new kindergartner, please see Pastor for more information.
- Little Lambs at Good Shepherd provides an opportunity for pre-school aged children to enjoy Bible stories, crafts, games, and snacks while making friends their own age. Little Lambs meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school year. If you would like to enroll your child(ren), please call the office. Please reserve your spot soon because, so far, they are filling up quickly this year! Thank you!
- MLS Volunteers present, past and future are invited to the Seventh Annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner – Sunday, February 8, 2015 – Social Time – 5:00 PM Dinner – 5:30 PM – MLS Dining Hall. Preliminary information about volunteering for the WELS synod convention July 27-30 will also be discussed. Please RSVP by calling the office at 989-783-1010 ext. 222.
- MLS Foundation Dinner and Auction will be held Sunday, February 15, 2015, 4:00 PM at Sullivan’s Black Forest in Frankenmuth. Reservations are necessary. The cost is $30 per person when paid in advance and $35 when paid at the door. $10 of each ticket is a direct donation. We also need donations of new items and services. Call the Foundation office 989-793-1010 ext. 234 for reservations or information.
- MLS is offering a $50.00 discount to NEW students who intend to enroll in the 2015-2016 school year. Apply by February 19, 2015 to qualify. Current students need not apply to MLS again. This offer applies only to NEW students.
- Registration for the Today’s Christian Women’s Retreat continues. The main presenter will be former WELS teacher and published author. She will be speaking on the theme, “You Make Known to me the Path of Life, “Psalm 16:11. See more details and register online at www.tcwr.org. The password for registering on their website is the word retreat.
- MLC Choir Tour 2015: The Martin Luther College Choir will present a choral concert titled, For God So Loved the World. The program will include two newly commissioned works on John 3:16, works for choir and congregation, as well as a selection of choral anthems. A free will offering will be gathered to help with choir expenses. They will be in the Saginaw area on March 1-2. Please see the church bulletin board for information on their schedule.
News & Notes – February 1