- Children’s Christmas Service is today at 3:00 PM. Following the service there will be a fellowship gathering. Light refreshments will be served.
- Photography: We kindly ask that the congregation refrain from flash photography during the service this afternoon.
- A Special Voters’ Meeting is scheduled for this Tuesday, December 19 to pass our 2018 budget and elect officers. All voters are encouraged to attend. If you cannot attend, please excuse to the office or to Council Secretary.
- Thank you to all those who volunteered and donated items for Christmas for Kids this year! It could not have been a success without your help.
- 2018 Offering Envelopes: Your 2018 offering envelopes have been placed in your church mailbox. Please do not use these envelopes until 2018. Your assigned number could be different from your 2017 envelopes.
- Giving Tree for the Pregnancy Care Center: On the bulletin board across from the Pastors’ offices is a special Giving Tree. The tree is decorated with star-shaped ornaments with gift suggestions for helping out the families served by our Pregnancy Care Centers. This is an easy and fun way for your family to get involved with this ministry. Choose whichever ornament you like, purchase the item and place in the collection box located in the secretary’s office.
- Special Offerings: The Voters made the following special service offering (special envelopes and loose offering) designations: Advent Service: Beautiful Savior – LaPorte, IN; Children’s Service and Christmas Eve: Good Shepherd Scholarship Fund; Christmas Day: MLS; New Year’s Eve: Christian Life Resources of Saginaw Valley; Epiphany Service: Crown of Life – Cadillac, MI.
ADVENT AND CHRISTMAS WORSHIP SCHEDULE
Sunday, December 24 9:00 AM Advent 4 Worship
Sunday, December 24 6:30 PM Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship
Monday, December 25 9:00 AM Christmas Day Worship (communion)
Sunday, December 31 9:00 AM Christmas 1 Worship
Sunday, December 31 6:30 PM New Year’s Eve Worship (communion)
Thursday, January 4 6:30 PM Epiphany Evening Worship