- Ladies Guild: The Ladies Guild is starting back up, and their first meeting will be this Tuesday, September 1st at 6:45 PM in the church fellowship hall. All ladies of the congregation are welcome to attend.
- LES Parent Meeting: There is a back to school parent meeting today at 9:00 AM.
- Bible Class and Sunday School: Sunday School and Bible Class begin on September 13. Midweek Bible Class begins on September 8. See the newsletter and insert for more information.
- Choir: All members who have been confirmed are welcome to join us in singing praise to our God. Choir rehearsals take place Sundays after second service and begin on September 20. For more information, contact our adult choir director.
- The Church & School Picnic is Sunday, September 13th, at 12:00 P.M. at Plymouth Park, (formerly Pavilion “A”) (by the playscape). Please bring a dish to pass, meat for the grill and your own table service. Juice will be provided.
- The Saginaw Valley Lutheran Chorale will begin rehearsals on Sunday, September 13th. Rehearsals will be every Sunday this fall from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at MLS. The concert is currently planned for 4:00 PM on Sunday, December 13th.
- Track Meet: This year, our Lutheran Elementary School has the privilege of hosting the small-school track meet that takes place in May for our area schools. The Board of Education hopes to get an early start with this project and is seeking anyone who might be willing to help organize and plan for this event. Experience in this area would be a bonus. If you might be interested, please speak with Pastor Behnken or a member of the Board of Education.