- LES Parent Meeting: We will have a brief LES parent meeting between services today at 9:20 AM.
- Catechism Parent Meeting: We will have a brief parent meeting today at 11:45 AM for those students (6th – 8th grade) who are in catechism this year.
- Annual Church & School Picnic is Sunday, September 11th, at 12:00 P.M. at Plymouth Park. Please bring a dish to pass and meat for the grill. Table service and beverages will be provided.
- Game Night: Bring your favorite games and a snack/appetizer to pass for a game night on Friday, September 16. The fun starts at 6:30. Pizza and drinks will be served.
- Choir: Please join us for a brief choir planning meeting after second service on September 11 (right before the church picnic). During this meeting, we will plan our rehearsal schedule.
- Good Shepherd Ladies’ Guild: The Ladies’ Guild would like to invite the ladies of the congregation to a salad potluck on September 6th at 6:00 PM. Just bring yourself and your favorite salad. Please RSVP to 832-3025.
- Fall Fun Fest: October 16 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM. Planning is underway for Good Shepherd’s first ever Fall Fun Fest. The basic idea is to have a fall fellowship event for members and friends of Good Shepherd’s church, school, Little Lambs program and our community. For more information contact any member of our planning committee.
News & Notes – August 28