- Opening Service: The congregation is cordially invited to our Lutheran Elementary School opening service. It takes place on Tuesday, September 2 at 6:00 P.M. Following the service, we will have an ice-cream social. Please join us!
- Door Lock: The front door lock has been repaired. The key, however, will no longer allow the door to remain unlocked. To keep the door open, the bar needs to be locked down with the allen wrench. If you have any questions, please speak to the pastors or trustees. Thank you!
- The Church & School Picnic is on September 7th, at 12:00 P.M. at Plymouth Park, Pavilion “A” (by the playscape). Please bring a dish to pass, meat for the grill and your own table service. Juice will be provided.
- Basketball Coach: If you are interested in coaching girls’ basketball this year, please speak with Pastor Behnken, Athletic Director Rob DeVore, or Board of Education chairman Craig Schuette. Thank you!
- MLS Open House: You are invited to the Open House at MLS today from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM to see the newly renovated dorm rooms. The dorms will be open for touring following the Thanksgiving for Ministry Service that begins at 2:30 PM.
- The Saginaw Valley Lutheran Chorale will begin rehearsals on Sunday, September 7. We will rehearse every Sunday this fall from 6:00-8:00 PM at MLS. The concert is tentatively planned for 4:00 Sunday, December 7.