- Painting: New flooring will be installed in the entryway and the hallways the week of August 21-27. We are therefore having a painting party on Saturday, August 20 to paint prior to the new floor’s installation. We will start at 8:00 AM. We will serve lunch and hope to wrap up shortly thereafter. Please join us if you are willing and available. Thank you!
- Home and School Society will have a meeting tomorrow at 7:00 PM at the Grand Traverse Pie Company. We will start planning events for the upcoming school year. Every parent is welcomed and encouraged to attend.
- There is a new box in the church entryway on the credenza that will be used for dropping off your Box Tops for Education and Aunt Millie’s School Spirit UPC’s.
- LES Parent Meeting: We will have a brief LES parent meeting between services on Sunday, August 28 at 9:20 AM. The children will have the opportunity to take their school supplies to their rooms (if you would like them to do so), and we will all enjoy some refreshments and fellowship.
- Catechism Parent Meeting: We will have a brief parent meeting for those students (6th – 8th grade) who are in catechism this year. We will meet on Sunday, August, 28 after second service at 11:45 AM.
News & Notes – August 14