- Evangelical Heritage Version: At their quarterly meeting, the voters approved the field-testing of the EHV, the Bible produced by the Wartburg Project (a group of WELS/ELS pastors and professors working to produce a new translation of the Bible). This field test will take place between now and the next voters’ meeting in July and will mean our second lesson and gospel will come from this translation. Please bring your feedback to the pastors so they can report to the Wartburg Project. Thank you!
- LES School Play: Today our Lutheran Elementary School will be presenting their school play immediately following the second service and luncheon. A free-will offering will be taken to help defray the cost of the meal. All are welcome to attend.
- LES School forms for the 2016-2017 school year should be filled out and returned to the office by Monday, May 2. Please note that fee payments are not due at this time. Any families interested in the school can either call the office or speak to one of the pastors, and we can get a packet out to you. Thank you!
- May 20 Track Meet at MLS: A sign-up sheet is posted to the school bulletin board. We are the host school this year, and are in need of many volunteers from the church and school to make this year’s track meet a success. Please take a look and sign up for a few open spots. Thank you.
- Outside workday is scheduled for Saturday, April 30th starting at 9:00 AM. Volunteers are needed to help clean up and maintain the grounds of our building. If you can bring your own landscaping/gardening tools that would be very helpful.
News & Notes – April 24