- Special Thanks to Pastor Fetzer for being with us this morning and for his message from God’s Word!
- Voters’ Meeting: April 18th is the date for our regular quarterly Voters’ Meeting. The Voters’ Meetings are where the business of our church is conducted, and it is important that voters make an effort to attend. If, for some reason, it is impossible for you to attend, please call the church office.
- Lent: Our Lenten worship continues this Wednesday at 6:30. A soup supper begins at 5:30, and all are welcome. A sign-up sheet is posted on the church bulletin board. The following Wednesdays of Lent will follow this same schedule.
- Easter Flowers: We are ordering flowers from Boersma’s Greenhouse this year. There are several options to choose from. All plants will be in foiled pots. A sign-up sheet is posted to the church bulletin board. Please specify desired color of flower for hyacinths, tulips, mums and azaleas. Deadline is today after second service!
- Easter Brunch Sign-Up: On the bulletin board in the hallway you will find sign-up sheets about our Easter brunch. One sheet is for the food that is needed for the brunch. Please scan the sheet and see what you would be willing to bring. The second sheet is for those who plan on attending the Easter brunch. This helps the people who will be setting the tables and chairs up. The Easter brunch is a wonderful time for fellowship. We hope to see you there.
- Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society (LWMS): The next LWMS Mid-Michigan meeting will be held Saturday, April 22, at Bethel Lutheran Church, in Bay City. Registration starts at 9:30, with the meeting starting at 10:00 AM. Election of officers will be held. A luncheon will be served. The speaker will be Vivien Gierach, St. John’s Lutheran, Ann Arbor, on “Apacheland.” This meeting is open to everyone, including the men. There will be a free-will offering after church services to go towards money for missionary work. This will be announced ahead of time. Fall Rally will be held at Mt. Olive in Bay City, usually the third Saturday. In Spring of 2018 (usually the third Saturday of April), our church will be hosting the meeting. We will be asking for volunteers as we will need greeters, servers, set up and clean up, and people to make food for the meeting