- Voter’s Meeting: The voters will meet for their regular quarterly meeting this Tuesday, April 15 at 7:00 P.M. If you are a voter and cannot attend, please excuse either to the church office or to council secretary Daren Roehl. Thank you!
- The Board of Education is interested in forming a committee that will focus on growing and promoting the LES. The committee will be open to any adult members. Please contact Craig Schuette or Principal Bush for more information.
- Easter Brunch Sign-Up: On the bulletin board in the hallway you will find sign-up sheets about our Easter brunch. One sheet is for the food that is needed for the brunch. Please scan the sheet and see what you would be willing to bring. The second sheet is for those who plan on attending the Easter brunch. This helps the people who will be setting the tables and chairs up. The third sheet is to volunteer for set-up and clean-up. The Easter brunch is a wonderful time for fellowship. We hope to see you there.
- The Spring Rally for LWMS (Lutheran Women’s Missionary Society) will be held at St. Paul’s Lutheran in Saginaw on Saturday, April 26th. Every woman in a member congregation is a member by virtue of her church membership. A Skype presentation on mission work in Russia will be included. Please plan on attending the LWMS Spring Rally at St. Paul’s Lutheran in Saginaw on Saturday, April 26th.
- Volunteers Needed: We are looking for help moving the MLS risers for the school play on the Monday after Easter. Questions and offers to help should be directed to Craig Schuette.
- Keys to the Church: If you are a past board member and you have a key to the church, please turn it into the church office or one of the trustees.
- Camp Wolverine: The Board of Education is seeking a chaperone to go with the LES students (grades 6-8) to Camp Wolverine in Wolverine, Michigan the week of May 12-15. If you are interested, please contact Craig Schuette or Principal Bush.
- School Registration forms are to be returned to the church office by May 30. If you did not receive a packet of school registration forms and are interested in sending you child to school here, please contact the church office and they will see that you receive a packet of information.
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary’s Band Concert with Hardin Street Harmony performance will take tonight at 7:00 P.M. in the gym. A free will offering will be taken.
- MLS Foundation Golf Outing is on July 19, 2014. It’s not too early to start planning. Once again this year there is a special early bird price for registrations paid by June 3. Contact the Foundation office 989-793-7511 or visit mls-foundation.org/Golf.html for more information.