- A special offering will be taken at church this week and next for the fall LWMS rally. Thank you for your support of their wonderful work!
- Bible Study: Next Sunday, we begin a study of the Holy Spirit and his work. Join us also on Wednesdays for an even closer look at the angels.
- Public School Confirmation Class: Following our school’s calendar, we will have no public school confirmation class this week. We will begin again next week.
- WELS Kingdom Workers of the Central Michigan Chapter is inviting you to their annual fall dinner rally on Sunday, October 20. A German style dinner will be served at the LFA Hall located at 2323 Amelith Rd in Bay City from 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM. Please call your reservations into Trinity Lutheran Church Office (989) 892-5435 no later than Monday, October 14.
- Central Africa Medical Mission: We will not be collecting used pill bottles for the Medical Mission until further notice. Word has been received that the Mission has a more than ample supply at this time. Thank you all for your past donations.
- Fall production: Michigan Lutheran Seminary will present the musical, Crazy for You on Thursday, November 7, at 7 p.m., Saturday, November 9 at 7 p.m. and on Sunday, November 10, at 2:30 p.m. in the school’s chapel/auditorium. Tickets will be available at the MLS Business Office (989-793-1041, ext. 264 from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.) beginning Monday, October 7, or at the door prior to each performance. Come enjoy this Gershwin musical about a struggling theater in Deadrock, Nevada and how it’s brought back to life. You’ll be entertained by musical numbers such as “I Got Rhythm” and “Embraceable You”, along with many tap dance numbers!
- Michigan Lutheran Seminary invites all 5th-8th grade students and their families to the Fall Open House. The Open House is on Thursday, October 17, 2013, from 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Families are invited to spend part of a day on campus and learn about MLS. For more information about the open house, a schedule, and to register, visit the open house web page at www.mlsem.org. If possible, please register anytime before October 12, 2013. Families can register online or call 989-793-1041.
- MLS News: Anniversary Service for Prof. Carl Weihrauch – Please join the MLS family on Sunday, October 27, 2013 in our campus chapel for this special service of thanksgiving and praise. The service will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary Food Bank collection is about to start. A list of specific items that are needed will be coming soon. Monetary gifts are also welcome, and are used to purchase store gift cards for the WLS families. Collection will be gathered from October 13-27.