- School SCRIP will be available for purchase the next two Sundays (January 18th & 25th) following both services.
- Voters’ Meeting: Please note the voters meet for their regular meeting on Tuesday, January 20 at 7 PM. Note this was inadvertently omitted on the January calendar. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Directory: Please check your contact information in the church directory and mark any corrections. Please place an “x” by your name if everything is accurate. Thank you!
- Communion Rail: In the next weeks, the Elders, Council, and Voters will have the opportunity to consider whether or not to reinstall the communion rail. Look for a bulletin insert on the topic as well. If you would like to share your thoughts, please speak to an elder or one of the pastors. Thank you!
- The Board of Education is planning a winter outing at City Forest. Bring your sleds and other winter gear! The group will meet next Sunday, January 18 at 2 PM.
- DVDs of the Children’s Christmas Service are available. Please sign up on the sheet provided on the church bulletin board if you would like a copy.
- MLS Open House will take place on Thursday, January 29th for 5th-8th graders and their parents. Look for more information soon.
News and Notes January 11