Good Shepherd welcomes everyone to grow in God’s Word in one of its Bible Classes. Please contact us if you would like more information.
- Sunday Morning Bible Class – Pastor Behnken leads a Sunday Morning class between services from 9:20-10:10. The fall class will study the end of the world and judgment day. Many false teachings about the end of the world have infiltrated Christendom, and that makes it all the more important to see what Scripture says about the last things and to have confidence in the clear and certain teachings of Scripture. All are welcome.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Class – Pastor Behnken leads a midweek Bible Class on Wednesday mornings from 9:00-10:00. This class will continue studying Paul’s letter to the First Corinthians. A supremely practical book, this Spirit-inspired letter delves into the issues facing the first-century church in Corinth. Come and see how its wisdom transcends generations and speaks to us in our day as well.
- Women’s Bible Class – Join the ladies of the congregation on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8:00 for fellowship and study of God’s Word. This fall, the class will begin a study of the Women of the Bible. Ladies of all ages are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Sunday School – Sunday school takes place at the same time as Sunday Morning Bible Class and is open to children PK-8th grade. During Sunday School, children learn the history of the Bible and its practical application to their lives. All children are welcome to join in for growth in God’s Word and fun together.
- Catechism – Catechism instruction takes place on Wednesday afternoons from 4:00-5:30. Pastor Behnken and the youth of the congregation from 6th-8th grade study the key truths of God’s Word on the basis of Martin Luther’s Small Catechism.
- Adult Bible Information Class – Come and study the chief teachings of God’s Word together. This class is for those new to Christianity or Lutheranism. It takes place on Wednesday evenings from 7:00-8:00 PM. All are welcome!