- Summer Playdate: Our last summer play date is this Wednesday, August 16 at 10 AM.
- LES parent meeting will be held between services at church on Sunday, August 27 at 9:20 AM. The children will have the opportunity to take their school supplies to their rooms (if you would like them to do so), and we will all enjoy some refreshments and fellowship.
- Catechism Parent Meeting will be held on Sunday, August 27 after second service at 11:30 AM for those students (6th – 8th grade) who are in catechism class this year.
- Return to Grace: Please call the church office at 835-4181 to reserve your tickets for Sunday, September 17 at 2 PM at the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library. The cost is $5 per adult and $2 per child age 14 and under. (Children 5 and under are free.) This film promises to be an excellent experience to enhance your understanding and appreciation for Martin Luther and the Reformation.
- Singers and Musicians Wanted: The Saginaw Valley Lutheran Chorale will begin rehearsals on Sunday, September 10, from 6-8 PM in the choir room at Michigan Lutheran Seminary to prepare for a sacred Christmas concert in early December. The Chorale, formed in 1990, is a volunteer choir and is open to all confirmed members of WELS and ELS congregations. Rehearsals are each Sunday evening. The Chorale cordially invites you to join them! All voices are welcome. For more information, please contact the Chorale director, Ryan Friske at email@example.com.
- Church Picnic: Mark your calendars for Sunday September, 24. The annual church picnic will be held at Plymouth Park. Please plan on bringing your own meat for the grill and a dish to pass. Beverages and table service will be provided.